Major Storm

jesus christ. live in wisconsin for a week. 5 degrees for the last 3 weeks and if it snows more than 4 inches again our county will run out of salt and we'll have to declare a local emergency..

I have never seen, touched or felt snow in my life...

Atm in Melbourne it's a bit hot, it's only about 40 degrees celcius, not a lot but still hot. Seems weird that you're talking about winter lol

here in ontario we are supposed to be getting 16 to 20 cm of snow...lots and lots of accidents on the roads...OPP said there was an accident every 2 minutes.

we got a half a foot of snow in some places on long island and now its pooring rain so its a huge mess over here =[

We got probably 3 or 4 inches last night and probably 2-3 inches so far during the day today, but it's not over yet so I'm expecting more.

5-7 inches here in Northern Indiana. All the schools were canceled today. I was slipping and sliding on the road. My truck tires are bald. It doesn't help that I have no weight in the back.

We got probably about 2 inches last night. We got abiut 7-8 inches sunday night/monday morning. Now its warm and melting it all off. We are supposed to get snow all week.

Back
Top Bottom