Car Thread!

Haha, I hope you got what I meant. As a car enthusiast, Rotas are a big no-no in the aftermarket world. They may be cheap, but I'd rather pay the extra money than have a wheel's spokes all simultaneously break.

True. But remember its just my daily driver. It was bad enough it was stolen for those wheels. I wouldnt wanna put expensive wheels worth more than the cars value lol.

True. But remember its just my daily driver. It was bad enough it was stolen for those wheels. I wouldnt wanna put expensive wheels worth more than the cars value lol.

Yeah, that's a valid point.

No kidding.

So when are you gonna lower it Mark?

Agreed. New suspension and new wheels with the proper fitment will make that car look like sex.

So jealous. Just one of those bone-stock is already better looking than any other Ford Focus I've ever seen here in the States.

Cheers, im really happy with it.. so nice to drive too..

No kidding.

So when are you gonna lower it Mark?

I drive alot of very bad, potholed twisty roads, so i probably wont be lowering it

So when are you gonna clean it Mark? :D

lol, it was clean on friday when i picked it up, been raining pretty much since then, and dirt tracks and little country roads make it nice and dirty.. lol..

Yeah, that's a valid point.

Agreed. New suspension and new wheels with the proper fitment will make that car look like sex.

yeah, lowering would make it look alot better, but i am probably going to stick with it as it is at the moment.. i love the alloys it has on it at the moment too, so wont be changing those.. i like it in black, with the tints and the big alloys.. i think it looks pretty good :)

Yeah, that is true. I could imagine a lot of the roads you drive on being pothole ridden and not very pleasant with anything that isn't stock suspension.

Anyways, been kinda busy lately so haven't had time to post, but here's today's picture of the day:

The BMW Rahal Letterman Racing Team M3 GT2. Definitely can't wait to see it in action this coming ALMS season.

006bmwgt2m3.jpg

That's pretty sick. Reminds me of the E90 M3 I saw at college today, except that it's not race-prepped lol.

I love it. Can't wait for ALMS to start this year. Imagine that car racing at night with it's yellow HID and angel eye headlights. Damn...

I'm bored so I thought I'd post some random pictures.

From the Japan Classic Car Association's New Years Meeting:

jcca_new_years_meeting_odaiba_001.jpg

Datsun Zs > Nissan Zs. Period.

jcca_new_years_meeting_odaiba_003.jpg

Random E36 M3 driving around the 'Ring. Loving that vinyl.

2734375525_a9f8341d74_b.jpg

The famous Eau Rouge corner at the Spa-Francorchamps circuit in Belgium. One of the best corners in the world. Hearing Formula 1 cars taking that at full speed is just spine chilling.

race-spa-f1-wallpaper-2008-1-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom