Just purchased CSS server

Spec

Fully Optimized
Well it should be up later tonight or tommorrow, the IP will be as follows : 209.246.143.226:27015

We still WILL need donations to keep the server up and running, if you donate, you get admin with full privelages, except banning other admins, etc.

send all donations to kevin@lkchelan.com

Hopefully we can upgrade to a better server in the upcoming months.
Thanks all who donated: Neodude, Szat, and of course me.

I also would like some ideas for mods to install, i was thinking about having it with the latest deathmatch, with some custom maps such as cs_crackhouse, de_dust2, maybe dust_unlimited, throw out some suggestions.

I would donate but I can't pay because I'm a kid...but I will if I can find a way too...

Thanks Spec for the server, I'll add this page to favourites so I can join the server later. Also, have you played GunGame? It's a fun type of map to add to the maplist. de and gg are the best modes!

LOL! You could send a money order to me and i could pay him through paypal for you.

I'll add that server to my favourites so you guys can pwn me :D

this thursday ill see how much i can donate k brah

btw wheres the server? is it in texas like you were tryin? i get a nice ping :)

Spec, please do read my post that my made on the other thread that you created. If I can make another suggestion here, please keep this in mind and don't get carried away, the more you add on the server the worse it becomes, the shoots will not register as good & not everyone will want to wait 2 minutes for all that stuff to download. I guess if its for CF members only then the wait is not a big deal, but the registration of the server will suffer a bit. (Speaking from personal experience) If you need any help with anything, let me know.

Cheers

If I were to run a server I would want it regular cs and de maps so there is actually more strategy involved than with a regular deathmatch. I find deathmatches insanely easy. I would cycle through office, dust, dust 2, aztec, and italy. 20 wins per map. Everyone uses the Mani Admin plug-in, but I have never tried it since I have never been an admin or ran a server before.

Zer0cool is right about adding too much. The only things I find necessary for a good server is a stat/rank tracker. A cool add-on would be the Half-Life 2 vaporization after you die; but that is purely for entertainment and eye candy! Then again if you can't see where bodies are then you won't know where someone died.

Put texture city on it and I will rape.

Seriously, put text city into the rotation, it is a sick small map.

Back
Top Bottom