Credit card bill

I don't even know why people use credit cards? All you need is a debit card really...

When you start paying your own bills you will definitely see the point of having a credit card...;) Lets say that after all your bills are paid for the month you are left with no cash in your account till the next paycheck, you then open your refrigerator and see no food...Do you think you are really gonna go till payday without eating? Also when you go to finance a car and they tell you that you have to get a cosigner because you have no credit built up...I got my first credit card at 18 and used it for gas for my car and paid it off every month when the bill came in and when I went to finance my new car I had no problem getting a loan. As long as you don't get it in the mail activate it and go max it out immediately knowing you don't have a job or anyway to pay it off they are a very valuable asset...

$358?

Correct me if I am wrong. Most credit cards charge 3% of the balance. So for every $500, thats 15 a month.

So your telling me you are going to save $15 a month? I can't wait till mine are paid off, I owe like $700. Tax refund is paying that off.

I have 2 cars, a student loan, 2 credits cards. Never once over drafted. Never once been late on a bill. I work full time(though, I have had atleast 55 hours a week for 3 months ), and I go to school full time.

When you start paying your own bills you will definitely see the point of having a credit card...;) Lets say that after all your bills are paid for the month you are left with no cash in your account till the next paycheck, you then open your refrigerator and see no food...Do you think you are really gonna go till payday without eating? Also when you go to finance a car and they tell you that you have to get a cosigner because you have no credit built up...I got my first credit card at 18 and used it for gas for my car and paid it off every month when the bill came in and when I went to finance my new car I had no problem getting a loan. As long as you don't get it in the mail activate it and go max it out immediately knowing you don't have a job or anyway to pay it off they are a very valuable asset...

Thats how i got my truck.
But I dont live paycheck to paycheck. I have enough left after bills f0r things.

I use my credit card for the benefits. I make just about all purchases with my credit card, pay it in full shortly after I use it, and collect the rewards points that go towards things like electronics and plane tickets.

$358?

I work full time(though, I have had atleast 55 hours a week for 3 months ), and I go to school full time.

55 hours a week? full time and school full time?? what do you like have a school that has midnight classes or r u calling 2 classes full time.

just wondering cause i have 4 classes at city college and i can only work about 25-30 hours a week. doesnt seem pobbible to me thats all. but congrats if you can do that

55 hours a week? full time and school full time?? what do you like have a school that has midnight classes or r u calling 2 classes full time.

just wondering cause i have 4 classes at city college and i can only work about 25-30 hours a week. doesnt seem pobbible to me thats all. but congrats if you can do that

Not possible? Thats just working 7 days a week.(Or a double shift on days I dont have class) I have night Classes. usualy from 7-10. Except mondays its 3-10. I am taking 4 courses, which is 13 credits. Thats full time here.
I work 6am - 2 pm. Then class at night. I maintain About a B average. And at the same time, I still have a social life.

Work 8 hours a day plus school 7 hours some days is 15 hours, that leaves 9 hours a day to do whatever plus sleep. It's entirely possible. That's what some people have to do if they want to go to school to get an education. They have to work their way though school so that means they have to work at the same time as going to school. Toughens you up for later in life. If you can make it through school and work at the same time running yourself ragged and all that then anything else in life should be a cakewalk.

Work 8 hours a day plus school 7 hours some days is 15 hours, that leaves 9 hours a day to do whatever plus sleep. It's entirely possible. That's what some people have to do if they want to go to school to get an education. They have to work their way though school so that means they have to work at the same time as going to school. Toughens you up for later in life. If you can make it through school and work at the same time running yourself ragged and all that then anything else in life should be a cakewalk.

Well said man. I dont have to work. My grant paid for tuition only thing I pay for is books. I work becasue I like to own things (Car and truck for example). Plus, I hate sitting at home. And with my job. Overtime is easy to get. If i really wanted too, i could work up to 112 hours a week. But with school thats not possible.

I believe in hard work now, play later. Except, I get to play now.

Back
Top Bottom