Starting a CF css team.

I told Spec about your offer Neodude, but since you're in Australia it is very far from the us in the U.S. and Canada. If you could get a server in the U.S. maybe we can work something out. I guess donations are going to Spec's paypal account. I gave him $10 last night, but I am unemployed and have no source of income so I don't even know if I can donate next month. I friended you as well. My name is Bluntforceheadtrauma.

You can get a cs server for like no more then $20/month. I have my own priv server for 1.6 that my team uses, but since its really hidef we paying much more :)

You can get a cs server for like no more then $20/month. I have my own priv server for 1.6 that my team uses, but since its really hidef we paying much more :)

thats 1.6 and private. 20 dollars for a decent 16 man public server..unheard of.

Spec is right. A 16 person public would be more like $50 a month, not $20. And theres no such thing as a "hidef" server. You're getting scammed.

Back
Top Bottom