Model brain idea..

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
Guys, I need a little help with a school project. I have to build a model brain out of stuff around the house for Psychology tomorrow, I've looked high and low around my house for inspiration...but to no avail.

Right now, all I have found is

1. A Nerf ball (Professor already shot down the idea of using this medium when he gave the assignment:p)
  2. A Honey Bun (pictured below)
honeybun.jpg

I think this might work, it looks something like a brain, I can also draw the left/right hemispheres and various cortex's on strips of paper and tape them to the wrapper itself. I think using a Honey Bun will either

1. Be praised as the perfect marriage of subject, medium and creativity by my teacher
  2. Or scorned and cursed as a horrible, lazy and all around half-assed attempt by my teacher.
Right now it looks like it's gonna be the 2nd one, anyone have any ideas or insight into a simple, model brain?. By the way, I don't have any kind of clay or moldable material.

I think option number 2 is more likely to occur if you eat after you present.

What I'm thinking would be good is garden hose. Just tell your parents you remember it leaking last year, and you are fixing it, while you cut out a 5' section to make your brain.

Do you have any caulk or something you could squeeze out of a tube (Get a general shape and coat it with long winding beads of the stuff)? Bake a brain cake?

haha I like that. I dug around in our attic and I found some foam packing peanuts and some saran wrap and made a brain out of that lol

It actually looked pretty damn fine if I do say so myself:D I'll post pics of it later:p

Back
Top Bottom