My Computer Forum.

Hi George! What's new? Discover any new forums you can spam?

It's a Freewebs forum that looks like it was made by a 2 year old - a very dumb 2 year old at best. It has absolutely no content. Why the hell would any sane person want to join and advertise that? Great you know you won't give our emails away though.

It's not that there's not many members. It's that theirs no real depth to the forums. Not many different sections. It's free hosted on a subdomain and built using a pretty sucky forum software apparently.

Consider a real host and an actual domain name. Build on phpBB or Vb and put some work into it. If you actually want results.

sorry to dig this post up again.
dude tom sorry man didnt mean to post on this thread. I had multiple tabs open for different threads and i accidently sent this to this thread instead of another.

Hi everybody out there looking at this. I just made this site. Please go there and sign up and post stuff. It woulb really help the site be a real site. Its free, i wont give your email away and well yeah. It is currently called the xp forum but im working on that. Go ahead and post whatever you want on the xp forum. No bad stuff aloud such as bad graphics. Occasionaly i will check up on the site. If i see any free serials or anything i will consider them before deleting. Here is the link: http://compuforum.webs.com

dont listen to him ok.. your site is nice..

Back
Top Bottom