AHH! Please just tell me if you can access this site...

dude_56013

Fully Optimized
RESOLVED (Mods can delete if wanted): AHH! Please just tell me if you can access...

EDIT: RESOLVED
I'm not sure if it was my doing or if it finally got fixed from some end but all the problems below are resolved.

I've been dealing with A Small Orange (my hoster) and GoDaddy (domain name) for like 2 days now. I've made no recent changes to any account info and have made not changes to my computer. I CANNOT access my own frickin website...I can not login to my CPanel either. It's back and forth between the two of them. Also I cannot access anything on GoDaddy really either...anything that has to do with account info won't load...I can't even login there either.

Thanks you so very much. I hate losing business :(

Zac

EDIT: I think it's a local problem, so know I need a solution as to why it's not working. Here's the dealio. I just called a friend and he got on the site just fine. I still cannot get on it. (if you need the site address let me know...I deleted it because I didn't think it was relevant anymore since it almost HAS to be my computer network now...). Okay, so here's what I can't access:

1) I CAN access godaddy.com but I can't login. Also, I get the same errors when I try and click links even when I'm not logged in (such as this link to account settings)

2) I CAN access the ASO website and login and all that good stuff, but I cannot access my CPanel login...I get the errors.

3) Traceroute with cmd promt doesn't go through to my site...but it works to my IP...???

Is this a problem with my ISP? Or my network? (I've tried it on both computers on my home internet connection and it doesn't work; friend with dial-up can access it fine...don't know about other high speed but assume it's the same)

GRR!

Back
Top Bottom