Should I go for this?

The open box one should be OK. Asus makes a very nice video card and the price is right. It also has a better cooling solution than the HIS that 63083 suggested.

Rooster- the open design is better for some cooling purposes but I would not use it unless my case had a lot of fans to suck out the hot air the card would spew everywhere. I guess it just depends on the case cooling you have.

Wolverine- Well, yes it is a dual slot design but it does not expel the heat generated out the back like the HIS. And with a case that has limited cooling (like mine), I would go with the HIS.

Ok. I was just worried that it could possibly come DOA. Or have anyother complications.

if you need any of the accessories/adapters that come with the video card then don't get the open box, it is only guaranteed to ship with the card itself and nothing else, you may get the accessories but the odds are you probably won't...

Newegg always test open box parts before putting them back up for sale.

I'd personally go with whatever's cheapest, which would be the open box.

Ok guys, thanks for the responses.

Yeah, I'm aware it's just the video card. The only thing I'd like to have is a compositie adapter, but those are super cheap..so no need to go w/ anything else.

Back
Top Bottom