Credit card bill

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I just submitted a payment for my credit card for the remaining balance due which is $358......DAMN it feels good to have that paid off finally!! Now maybe I can actually start saving some money!

god im not excited to get a credit card. i like my debit card because it deducts directly from my balance, and i can always check how much money i have....still have yet to overdraw, pretty good for a 16 year old with an average balance of like $60 lol.

god im not excited to get a credit card. i like my debit card because it deducts directly from my balance, and i can always check how much money i have....still have yet to overdraw, pretty good for a 16 year old with an average balance of like $60 lol.

God! I am almost 18 and I still have yet to get a fricking job or credit/ debit card.

i have a job, school a credit and debit card. and im still doin allright, just be responsible and keep up with everything. and im 18 as well.

I just submitted a payment for my credit card for the remaining balance due which is $358......DAMN it feels good to have that paid off finally!! Now maybe I can actually start saving some money!

I know the feeling...I will be doing the same thing in about 2 weeks when my tax returns come back for this year only for all 3 of my credit cards... It is so nice to not have credit card bills over your head huh? Especially for me with a house payment and 2 car payments....

God! I am almost 18 and I still have yet to get a fricking job or credit/ debit card.

Im almost 19, and i still dont have an car, a job, or an bank/savings/credit/debit.

And i dont really want those till i get out of College, except maybe for the job part, wouldnt mind making some few cash to spend, but as long as it doesnt interfere with my schoolwork.

i dont have a job either. but the occasional trip to my mom's friends houses to fix their computers yields at least $20/trip lol. also ive been making money online and have my bank account hooked up to my paypal. so i can turn virtual money into cash.

I don't even know why people use credit cards? All you need is a debit card really...

Back
Top Bottom