Need Help Overclocking C2D E7300

Yeah I know but you aren't telling me your problem. Is it not posting at 1066?

So at 1066 you can post but when you go to 1076 you can't post. Is your vcore at stock?

Haha THNX! it worked, I can ge to 1076mhz now!---But one more question....Can i still go higher? cuz i been resetting the cmos for about TWENTY TIMES A DAY JUST BECAUSE MY PC WONT POST AFTER A LOW OC (from about 10-20mhz OC)

Okay, after 1 hr of Orthos , my load temps were 36C (from Everest) but 46C (from speed fan) So witch one is correct?

UUUGGGHHH!!!!!!! i tried OCing antother 10mhz AND IT DIDNT POST AGAIN!!!!!! THIS IS MY 35th TIME RESETTING THE CMOS SINCE LAST NIGHT!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I'd really like to be able to help you, But your motherboard has extremely limited OC options, no multiplier control or FSB:RAM ratio options, limited voltage settings and TBH, everything is just weird.

Since the E7300 has a 10x multi, and the stock FSB is 1066, and because of your BIOS options, you can only overclock by increasing the FSB, I see an option for 1200/800. This would be 300x10 = 3000MHz = 3GHz with a RAM speed of 800MHz DDR. Make sure your RAM can perform at those frequencies and that is probably the best option for you. If your system is not stable at that frequency, just bump up the Vcore very slightly until you achieve stability.
Okay, after 1 hr of Orthos , my load temps were 36C (from Everest) but 46C (from speed fan) So witch one is correct?
Realtemp or Coretemp report the correct temps for the 45nm C2Ds.

There's really nothing much any of us can do for you, your motherboard just isn't made for OC'ing.

No, i CAN change the mult. i just flshed my bios....yesterday i set the multiplier to 9.5 and i got the fsb ALL THE WAY TO 1180Mhz!!!! but when i booted into windows then it kept crashing (not even letting me see the desktop) and the BSOD said "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

How fast is your memory running right now? You can use Cpu-z to check it. If the raising the fsb is making the memory run too fast it can give you errors. See if there is an option for lowering the memory speed (Ram multiplier?) from the bios.

As soon as you start to get a feel for your bios and where everything is located, things should start to get eaiser. :)

800mhz. I cant Unlink the FSB with the memory speed---every bump on the FSB increases the memory EVEN ON MANUAL so i need help with that----and After i increase the FSB about 15mhz then all the sudden the memory speed goes wack--(ex. i set the fsb to 1076mhz,(the memory changes to 810mhz) it works, then if i go to 1086mhz-then the memory (default is 800mhz) goes to 795mhz. WTH? So when ever the memory does that, THEN thats when the system doesnt post anymore-thus clear the CMOS AGAIN!!

bump...

Back
Top Bottom