Car Thread!

Still doesn't change my opinion about them. I'd rather pay the extra money for the real wheels they copy. There's a reason why Volk Racing/Rays Engineering and SSR wheels cost as much as they do. If you're going to modify your car, treat it the right way and don't buy cheap replicas.

fricking Eh ok my job is detailer i work in Mitsubishi but where i work the whole place is called Drivers village every single dealer except subaru is all in one place we detail cars for like every one porsche, audi, VW etc etc so today i do a jetta, a full detail is wash,wax,door jams, wipe down spray tireshine on the wheels put plate frames on vacum install floor mats do windows clean plastic inspect it if it needs it and wipe it down after we are all done) and i finish it bring it over to Vw its nice and clean the freaking salesman takes it for gas and brings it back to me saying its dirty um dumb arse its snowy n crap out and he just drove n was bitchi** at me saying it was dirty hes mad dumb...i should blew the clutch outa that car hes lucky I didnt haha

www.driversvillage.com

i wish their were pics of it on the internet its a huge place millions of cars i love it!!

I think I am going to detail my truck this summer... Not just the usual, wash and wax, but buff it a bit. Get a buffing attachment for our drill, or maybe invest in a regular dual action polisher. Detailing clay... the whole 9 yards.

Mine is the black one.. the other is my friend's ST..

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

So jealous. Just one of those bone-stock is already better looking than any other Ford Focus I've ever seen here in the States.

mom bought an audi q7 not technically mine but i will be driving it regularly when i get my license in about a week. ill take some pics.

Back
Top Bottom