Ipod touch 2g volume problem

mikee

Fully Optimized
I don't know where to post this exactly but my ipod touch that I bought 2 weeks ago's volume has gone all screwy. When ever I turn it down it just starts going up to full all by itself. I can literally see the little volume indicator on screen going up all by itself. What should I do? Has anyone else had this happen?

I don't know what the exchange policies are at costco. I know they will do something but I don't know whether it will be an exchange for a new one or sending it away to get repaired which sucks because it takes such a long time.

Couldn't find an exchange policy on their site but here is their return policy:

Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. Exceptions: Televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund.

Looks to me like you can return/exchange it for a new one.

90 days, ok

One more question, I just backed up my ipod to itunes but with a new ipod will I be able to sync everything back to the way it was on the old one or will itunes make me start over as if it was seeing it as a different device?

90 days, ok

One more question, I just backed up my ipod to itunes but with a new ipod will I be able to sync everything back to the way it was on the old one or will itunes make me start over as if it was seeing it as a different device?

I honestly don't know. I don't use iPod's because I hate ITunes. I am sure someone here will know the answer though.

I have no idea what happened to mine, it was a refurb, worked for 6 months, yesterday was fine, but today it is dead. No charging, nothing. tried it on a different charger, same stuff. Not happy.

I have no idea what happened to mine, it was a refurb, worked for 6 months, yesterday was fine, but today it is dead. No charging, nothing. tried it on a different charger, same stuff. Not happy.

I have heard of that happening before. Sucks, hope you didn't lose anything.

that sucks. I don't think either of us will actually lose anything though except maybe time creating playlists over again and syncing songs back. That's why I hope I can just re-sync everything back with the backup I made to the new one without trouble.

Back
Top Bottom