anyone in midwest having problems?

amp27

Daemon Poster
i am in the midwest. duh and i have had the internet drop in my entire area(central MN). as when is goes down i get dropped from the psn and so do all my friends near by. and then it is back in like 5 min. and then they all sign back on. so i know it is city wide. i called tds and they did there test and did some calling to the higher. now i am a ticket number. anyone eles have these problem if you live near these networks. if you do please call in. cause i am sure their is a problem and the more call they get the faster it gets looked at.

another problem i have is i have one local friend that cant connect to me or the rest of my friend but all my friends can connect just fine. he is the odd one. i puzzeled a phone support guy and his entire staff with the problem.

i and all my friends cant ping him.

not the same sever.
all default settings.
and a buch of other things but those are the so main things i no you will tell me to check.

If there is a problem that affects a large amount of people I am sure they will know about it without everyone calling in to tell them about it.

but it only last about 5 minutes and when the normal people are sleeping

Back
Top Bottom