Presidential Limo...

Diesel is more economical, and the emissions aren't as bad as those of gas cars. I think they are good, and that all cars should have diesel engines. Seriously, I don't think hybrids are there yet, but diesel is totally there.

Yes its understandable for people who use their car everyday to get to work but for a presidential limo I would assume MPG is the least of their concerns

Same reason Tractors aren't petrol, torque, that thing weighs in heavy.

I was reading about this, and high torque AND horse power are important. Basically, torque*RPM dived by some number is HP, and the higher speed your max torque is at the better. SO you want both to be high numbers. You need torque to get going, but without HO you aren't gonna go fast.

Ok...we're way off topic. Back on topic now.

What happens if the limo runs into water? There's no way in hell they'll be able to open those doors.

The doors have seals in case of biological attacks so I'd imagine it's probably water tight as well, and the presidents limo won't just slip into a lake unnoticed so they'll have rescuers there in a short amount of time to save him. Who knows maybe a fifty foot snorkel extends out and it's also amphibious? I also don't believe the part about the pump action shot guns, maybe a pistol for the driver, but the majority of the fire power is within the suburbans that follow in the motorcade.

The doors have seals in case of biological attacks so I'd imagine it's probably water tight as well, and the presidents limo won't just slip into a lake unnoticed so they'll have rescuers there in a short amount of time to save him. Who knows maybe a fifty foot snorkel extends out and it's also amphibious? I also don't believe the part about the pump action shot guns, maybe a pistol for the driver, but the majority of the fire power is within the suburbans that follow in the motorcade.

And to think my parents almost bought one of those, or an excursion.... then they decided a minivan was what we really needed...

But my friend's parents have one that is black.... all you need is to wear a suit and sunglasses when you drive it and everyone thinks you are secret service.....

Having a pump-action shotgun isn't impossible. Sometimes having a close-combat weapon comes in use, especially if Cadillac One comes under fire in an urban scenario. The majority of firepower will come from the rest of the vehicles in the motorcade, but the driver also needs a personal weapon just in case.

Having a pump-action shotgun isn't impossible. Sometimes having a close-combat weapon comes in use, especially if Cadillac One comes under fire in an urban scenario. The majority of firepower will come from the rest of the vehicles in the motorcade, but the driver also needs a personal weapon just in case.

If I was president, I'd walk around with a saw just for looks.

Back
Top Bottom