**Windows 7**

I've been running the x64 Win7 for a couple of weeks now, if you run into driver problems nine times out of ten a Vista driver will work.

It is a lot lighter than Vista but and I like it so far.

@ myles, the beta has been out for a week or two, full release is slated for Q4 - 2009 or Q1 - 2010

I wonder if those of us running it will get an extension since the key is only good until July...

I wonder if those of us running it will get an extension since the key is only good until July...

Being Microsoft i doubt there going to give you an extension for free. probably need to reinstall it. By then there probably be a few keys floating around the internet by then.

i'm running windows server 7 (2008 R2) and its a 64bit only OS. When your done editing the local policy settings its the best workstation you could ever hope for.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2008/en/us/r2.aspx

P.S: You can install your own drivers in windows 7 but instead of launching the drivers exe file you need to go the the device in device manager click reinstall driver and go to the drivers folder.

Being Microsoft i doubt there going to give you an extension for free. probably need to reinstall it. By then there probably be a few keys floating around the internet by then.

um, the beta is free, and I doubt they'll have worked out all of the bugs by then, maybe they'll send people who have actually contributed to it's development (sent useful feedback) a key to prolong the beta testing period, who knows...

if you were registered with demoniod you would know he does more than rip movies you dunce

I am registered with demonoid, a rather simple search on demonoid for "axxo" shows that of the first 50 results...

- 47 are movies, 33 of which he uploaded...

- 2 are apps in which his name is mentioned, he didn't upload them...

- 1 is Clone Wars (episodes 1-10) + the movie (the uploader used his Clone Wars movie upload and bundled it with the episodes)...

if you extend it to the first 250 results, all the rest are movies besides 1 app stating "if you want to rip movies like axxo" which hardly qualifies as an axxo upload...

so...

out of the first 250 results on a search of "axxo" on demonoid...

- 246 are movies...

- 3 are apps in which his name is mentioned, not uploaded by him...

- 1 is a TV show + the movie...

yeah, he does a whole lot more than rip movies :)confused: ), such blatant retardery can't be good for one's health, you should get that checked out...

i'm typing this post using windows 7 now. it's nice so far, although i don't think it's too much different than vista (which makes sense since it's based on the same vista kernel apparently). it seems pretty quick, although i'm also using the beta SP2 version of Vista which also seems like it has slightly better performance than Vista SP1.

I've heard all good reviews about win 7, By the looks of it, it's what vista should of been

Back
Top Bottom