CF source clan?

Szat

Daemon Poster
Hey guys,
I was wondering if we have a CF clan for counter strike source. If so I'd like to play with you. If there isn't a clan we don't even have to make one if you just want to play with me. I've been playing source for years and I'm ranked in the top 10 on a few different servers. My accuracy averages about 17.00% and my kill/death ratio is 1.90 If anyone would like to play with me PM me your Steam account name and I will friend you via Steam.

I could have sworn we had one at one time, not sure what happened to it...

No offense but what servers do you play on? Back when I used to ball it up at pool_day/CS:CZ, I was ranked top 5 on the Novelty/[another server name I forgot] under the esu * eoL clan. Kill/death ratio of around 8 with an accuracy of 27%. I don't play anymore though.

I play on pubs because I have never been in a clan. I play on the Webkillers servers mostly because they always have people playing on them. Office is the most played map for Source and I play it a lot; but I am familiar with almost all of the included Source maps. A kd ratio of 8 is incredible. The last match I played I went 36 and 6, but I didn't check what my session stats were.

No offense but what servers do you play on? Back when I used to ball it up at pool_day/CS:CZ, I was ranked top 5 on the Novelty/[another server name I forgot] under the esu * eoL clan. Kill/death ratio of around 8 with an accuracy of 27%. I don't play anymore though.

wtf... a kd of 8 on 1.6? that sounds ridiculous to me.

isnt CZ and 1.6 the same? someone clarify for me.

1.6 came before CZ. CZ was essentially 1.6 but with a single player campaign and added bots to play with/against.

Back
Top Bottom