What do I do, I've been acting pretty weird lately...

np :) i know how it feels, and although im no expert, im just offering my 2 cents.
its all good and well trying to go out all the time, but you also need different things to do indoors too, so after a nice walk you think to yourself "im going to post on cf then finish the new website im designing, or the book i was reading, etc". sounds like you have some stuff you can do. heard your going to the beach next week too. damn, wish there were some around here lol :(
hmm that reminds me. i really should join the gym soon :p

Ive taken anti-depressants since i was ~9 or 10 years old now, im 17 now and a senior in highschool. I dont really have a "Best Friend" either, dont hang out after school, simply because i dont like to. To be quite honest i dont like people all that much in general. Although i do have my brother that i do things with a lot, which helps, but he gets annoying pretty easily.

Depression has both mental and physical symptoms. Im not too caught up on the physical symptoms but im pretty sure trouble falling to sleep might be one of them though. It varies from case to case a lot.

When i started to take medication for it i didnt notice a difference in my usual activities at all. Youll do the same things, its just youll like to do them. When your depressed you just dont want to do anything at all, so i use to sleep a lot. Now i just sit on my computer all day, which sounds boring to you guys but ive gotten along just fine :p

Talk to your doctor about it. If you feel "ashamed" to be "depressed" dont be. It is caused by both parts of the brain not being able to communicate properly in most cases, for me it had nothing to do with me being "sad".
hmmmmmmm you remind me of someone.........

Ruddyyyyyyyyyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.....

Bye BYE..

yea. its amazing what you find when you go exploring. its also a random and entertaining thing to do. then when you get home you can just chill out after a relaxing, but also tiring walk :)

I love doing that. It's great if it's somewhere nearby you've never properly checked out, but it's also nice to discover new stuff about areas you thought you knew well.

lol yea. sometimes im walking with a friend in my hometown, and im like "wtf is that, how longs that been there". i then realise its been there for years :D

Back
Top Bottom