.dll problems

hmm not sure what to tell ya. I would run a Linux distro, back up information and do a clean install. Unless someone can suggest a solution to your issue..

Well crap. how do I back up the information if I cant get my computer to stay on?

So the computer reboots in a loop no matter what u do?

I mean u would have to boot from disc anywayz to run the distro. U can disable the HDD.

Yeah it will reboot itself but when it comes up again it is frozen. I can move the mouse but not click on anything. How do I boot from the disk?

When booting there should be something that says press F(?) for boot options or boot menu. Something of that nature.

If u manage to get here, then change the boot sequence/boot order. Save changes and exit. Have the disc already inserted during that time as well, so it can boot from disc.

I got it to run through the repair when it tried to boot from the disk but now it it telling me it is installing windows. is it doing this from the beginning and erasing allof my old stuff? Did I take a wrong step? I have all my personal stuff on there and don't want to lose it. I shut the computer off before it could finish anything.

Yeah its wanting to reinstall the operating system. Good thing u turned it off I guess. Sucks no one else is comin in here tryin to help man.

I guess it is just a weird problem. I may just have to reinstall the software.

Back
Top Bottom