I can't decide....

uh...

Your not going to play cod 4 with a built in gpu

Seriously, what is your budget?

Some of us can help you find some really cheap parts.

I know I am not going to play any good games with a Built in GPU. Its so I can watch Videos and what not until I have the money to buy a good video card.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186143
I am pretty sure that will Run COD(not at its best, but decently)

My budget is under $180 For: MotherBoard, CPU, Power supply, and Ram.
(I have the Case, the Hard Drives, the Disk Drive, and a decent 17 inch LCD monitor)

Yeah pretty much, I have the Disk Drives from my computer, then my Hard Drives, and I am going to keep my current Case but I am going to put a window in it.
The Budget, lol it is as cheap as possible with a decent set up. And something that won't leave me haning, so I can upgrade it later on.

I was thinking the
AMD athlon 64x2 5000 Bisbane 2.6ghz dual Core.
A Board that is Under $65 with Nice Built in Graphics( so I can Buy a Vid Card Later)
2 gig Ram
A power supply under $50 That will hand this set up.

But I dont know if just going with intel would be any better, with about the same cost.
A 780G would be the board for you. The integrated HD 3200 is actually not that bad and you should be able to play some games decently.

How about this PSU? Only $25 after MIR.

A 780G would be the board for you. The integrated HD 3200 is actually not that bad and you should be able to play some games decently.

How about this PSU? Only $25 after MIR.

Good board, great PSU. The OP's board that he posted only had support for 4GB of RAM (idk if he knew that or not...), but the one worship has posted supports up to 8GB (and the OP wanted something "upgradable"). Also, I have the exact same PSU in 3 computers and they all have worked like a charm. According to some on newegg, they haven't received their rebates, but I on the other hand have received all of mine.

Thanks alot guys for helping me out with everything. I will defiantly get that psu. That thing is beast for only being 25 after the rebate. lol the next step is getting the money for it all.

Back
Top Bottom