CF's choice

Oh yea sorry...if you are going to get that psu...you're gonna need a bigger case and some tape if you want it inside your case

You should get one of those watercooled PSUs along with a liquid metal cooling. Although a complete waste of money, it would be cool to say you have them.

BUT ITS HIS B DAY

Comon guys, splurge a little

(10.9k on a computer would probably jump start the entire economy, or at least silicon valley's)

BUT ITS HIS B DAY

Comon guys, splurge a little

(10.9k on a computer would probably jump start the entire economy, or at least silicon valley's)

Hahaah...that reminds me of my joke with my granma. She came from Brasil in November (day before Thanksgiving) and stayed until January 6th. If I'm not mistaken she spent nearly $5k in that time period. Considering that the dollar costs around R$2.40, she spent a lot. So I was always telling her that the American economy would definitely stagger a little bit once she left town. I told her stores would take at look at yearly sales and spend endless days trying to figure out what was the surge in November and December that caused a drastic increase in sales.

@OP: I'd get a computer for performance (i7 920/940, GTX295), but also spend some of the money on little cool gadgets they have for computers.

negged.

- AS5 is conductive, which means you have to careful when applying it. This can be hard for n00bs as they often use too much.
- AS5 is too thick, which makes spreading it and clearing it up a pain in the arse.
- AS5 requires curing time, up to 200 hours to reach peak performance.
- AS5 sucks performance wise, it is outperformed by a lot of other pastes which are none of the above ^^.

I will now neg anyone who recommends AS5 (yes serious)

Use OCZ Freeze or Arctic Cooling MX2.
Both perform better than AS5, are easy to apply, are non conductive, require no curing time, and you won't look like the n00b who uses AS5.

/thread.

You should get one of those watercooled PSUs along with a liquid metal cooling. Although a complete waste of money, it would be cool to say you have them.

Umm....I have a girlfriend and I love her to death, but this thing is just a whole different kind of computer-sexy :D

Back
Top Bottom