Looping Music

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Anyone know how i can Loop my music without an increase in size? I dont want to loop the whole song, just a part of it.

I want to hack an UMD with my custom music, they game seems to loop the music on an on, and its a very small file, and it only loops the end of the song, so it skips the beginning when it starts to loop.
I use audacity and looped it myself to 10 min, and the file turns out about 5 times bigger than the ones in the game. After the 10 min, the song just stops.

Any help?

You could decrease the quality of the song, which would make it smaller in size...but you can't make a song smaller by making it longer. That's like saying you want to lose weight by eating more.

haha, but i do lose weight when i eat, kind of...

If i cant do it, then how do Sony do it?
Oh yeah, the file is an .at3 format

OK, well then it's like saying you want to lift a whale, but you want it to be light, and the whale hasn't been de-blubbered yet. Are we seeing the idea here?

If i cant do it, then how do Sony do it?
Oh yeah, the file is an .at3 format

I want to say software? the software tells it to play music until the game is oever...and just keeps looping that song...a possible idea is to the name your file the exact same thing as they have theres named and replace the location with yours....though I dont have much experience with UMDs so....

I want to say software? the software tells it to play music until the game is oever...and just keeps looping that song...a possible idea is to the name your file the exact same thing as they have theres named and replace the location with yours....though I dont have much experience with UMDs so....

Thats what i did, you have to name it to the same file to be replaced, or the game isnt going to register the song.

Thats what i did, you have to name it to the same file to be replaced, or the game isnt going to register the song.

heheh sorry...let us know if you do figure it out though. im sure there are more people that would want to do this.

Back
Top Bottom