Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

It's like 40 degrees here and playing soccer. Damn it's hot!

Haven't gone to the beach yet and summers over soon...going next week ^_^

It hit 41 here,But we had the AC on at 23 aswell :)

But it's 11:00pm and its 31c in my room yet my window is wide open and my fan is on full?!?!

I've heard stories where a guy in a nissian titan towing (can't remember what it was, but i'm pretty sure he was towing) smoked some kid in a civic.
Yeah, a lot of trucks are pretty fast off the line.

It hit 41 here,But we had the AC on at 23 aswell :)

But it's 11:00pm and its 31c in my room yet my window is wide open and my fan is on full?!?!
23 is warm here.... that is, 23*F haha

Yesterday the school district called everyone to let us know they canceled school because of bad weather. It was supposed to snow late last night which it did, but what's funny is none of it stuck to the road. It's hilarious because the news was freaking out saying "OMG WE HAVE NO SNOW PLOWS!!!" guess we didn't need them. At least my week long break from school just got a day longer, and next semester doesn't start till tomorrow.

Lol, we can get 4-5 inches of snow here and we MIGHT get a 2hr delay. Over on the otherside of the state they get 1-2 inches and they cancel school for the rest of the week (not joking)

My school is miserable. They don't give out bad weather days unless the entire city and all surrounding towns are having no school. Around here most schools had Friday and yesterday off or yesterday and today. We only had yesterday.

I've heard stories where a guy in a nissian titan towing (can't remember what it was, but i'm pretty sure he was towing) smoked some kid in a civic.

Not surprising, considering that there are over 9000 different kinds of Civics.

Back
Top Bottom