torrent question...

religion2386

In Runtime
What determines how fast a dvdrip or screener comes out? Like some dvdrips come out before theatres others while there in theatres and some right after theatres....like "taken" has had a dvdrip for like 2months and its just now in theatres in the usa -oklahoma-....just something I wondered...any feedback would be awesome!

So these employees are employees of like miramax or who ever produces the movies? I thought it was maybe the movie released earlier in different countries sometimes or maybe in california or NY for like celebs or a few chosen ppl...to me if it was as simple as an employee leaking it every movie would be leaked...but eventually it will prolly get to that point...which is ok by me...actors/actresses make enough money as is they don't need my 8 bucks so they can go buy an island and a private jet when I'm eatin ramen noodles haha

So these employees are employees of like miramax or who ever produces the movies? I thought it was maybe the movie released earlier in different countries sometimes or maybe in california or NY for like celebs or a few chosen ppl...to me if it was as simple as an employee leaking it every movie would be leaked...but eventually it will prolly get to that point...which is ok by me...actors/actresses make enough money as is they don't need my 8 bucks so they can go buy an island and a private jet when I'm eatin ramen noodles haha

That's what everyone says.

Back
Top Bottom