What is this GPU??

First of all, I'd just like to say welcome back to me, after a mini-hiatus, I'm glad to be back in full swing. We're all glad to have you back, me!

And yes, you could get a gpu for 89 cents. Off ebay, like one user said earlier in the post.

actually you can get one for free if someone gives one to you...

I win...

even better someone can pay you to take one away lol like mrigone

Without knowing the rest of the numbers on the back of the card, I'd say it was a Radeon HD 2900 XT.

How about posting all the numbers from both the green stickers and the white stickers?

And yes, you could get a gpu for 89 cents. Off ebay, like one user said earlier in the post.

There's a big difference between bidding less than a dollar and actually WINNING it for less than a dollar. I would assume you know that, though. :D

To the OP: Post all the numbers, or take a better picture so we can read them all. Sure looks like the Radeon I had in my Sony. I'll go check...

First of all, I'd just like to say welcome back to me, after a mini-hiatus, I'm glad to be back in full swing. We're all glad to have you back, me!

Even though this guy contributes nothing to this forum whatsover, some of his posts do make me laugh.

Anyway,

Model: B276

Green Sticker:
S/N: 230842003215
P/N:102B2761700 000001

Large White Sticker: SP#462477-001 PABQT0A9VWO04R AS#461902-001

Small White Sticker: ATI-102-B27616(B)

Thanks.

It's also a low profile card.

I get hits on this number: AS#461902-001. It appears to be a Hewlett Packard part. But no descriptions.

My best guess it that it's a 2900 XT pulled from a HP machine.

Back
Top Bottom