Bye Bye Firefox

I had the same issue with Firefox.

FF2 was great. Got FF3 and it was that bad it was unusable. I cant remember the last time I use it.

So i'm with Opera 9 and it's the best!

Well, there you go, funny how it works well on some computers and crap on others, I have Firefox on 3 different computers and never have a problem with it crashing.

I have Firefox 3 on both of my computers and haven't really had any problems with it. When I first installed it I had a few problems but other than that its been great.

Man...there's one thing I already don't like about Chrome...On firefox, to scroll down I'd usually click on the little center scroll on the mouse and just move my mouse down, now I have to actually scroll it.
Really? Chrome doesn't let you do that? I always use that, I find it much easier to navigate pages.

IE8 has been crashing for me a lot, and crashing other programs that won't restart unless I restart... possibly because it's a beta?

Firefox 3 doesn't crash a lot on me really. I can use like 50 tabs and it still works fine. But every now and then I might get a crash. But then the tabs just re-open anyway! That's one of my fav features in FF.

I'm liking Chrome. Faster performance than FF in my case. Only thing that's seriously bugging me is the scroll!!!!! Is there anywhere I can give google a comment or something? Feedback?

I'm liking Chrome. Faster performance than FF in my case. Only thing that's seriously bugging me is the scroll!!!!! Is there anywhere I can give google a comment or something? Feedback?

Just DL'd Chorme... nice.

And I can scroll with the mouse wheel. Is it your mouse?

That's not the scrolling problem that I meant. I can scroll using the mouse wheel no problem. But I can't scroll by clicking and holding the scroll wheel while I move my mouse up and down. That's bugging me lol.

Back
Top Bottom