Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

muz, you asked me what he wrote.

And what exactly does he say in his emails ?

Stop making a big deal out of this. You should take your own advice. Stay out of a thread if you don't like its posts.

and when you feel you need sympathy you shouldnt come to a computer forum looking for it
thats a little harsh, considering hes not exactly a new member.
as for the rest of the topics being discussed. i dont have a clue whats going on :p

no, it you watch one of his videos he is typing it out, and that is the one mistake he doesn't fix. Its actually kinda funny.

I love how he has "how to create a free forum" in there. He is obviously the expert. I mean he create what, five of them?

oh he shows us how to change our "backround" too. What about my backsquare?
George should start his own talk show or something.

muz, you asked me what he wrote.

Stop making a big deal out of this. You should take your own advice. Stay out of a thread if you don't like its posts.

ok that explains just a little bit of confusion

anyway im not making a big deal its a random thread im not particularly bothered what you post here i was just trying to work out how all of this comes to your attention i thought you might actively search for this shit, i don't really agree with you posting it but oh well its not my thread or my forum
and besides which how can my own advice be applied to random chit chat , its harderly as if you can gauge the content by looking at the title there could be posts about anything in here not like if you had made a thread titled look at George monks then i wouldn't bother entering the thread

thats a little harsh, considering hes not exactly a new member.
as for the rest of the topics being discussed. i dont have a clue whats going on :p

honestly the random chit chat thread on a computer forum predominantly full of teenage guys isn't really the first place i would think to come for sympathy , im not bothered that he is asking just dont think its the best idea

if anything either making a thread to talk about his problems or pming someone here would be a better idea

he has made a thread :)

not to sure what else has gone on in this thread. it looks too random. wouldnt know where to begin :p

but the thing is, he'd have to type out what he says for the talk show. He'd be like Stephen Hawking speaking, only you know, not as smart.

^^LOL!!!

So today, I was sitting at a stop light, ready to make a left turn. And this punk next to me in a bigger truck then my Ranger starts reving his engine. Older V8, probably straights or some high flow muffler. I only took one glance at him, and saw he had some kind of hateful look at me for some reason. I just looked back at the road and shook my head and laughed a little. So he revved up again... We werent even both going straight, but when I got the left turn signel at the same time he got a green. I wasted him. lol, I wasn't actually trying, tires didn't even chirp. I thought he was going to try and make a big show. Truck must've been too old or maybe he was just reving because he had a bigger engine.

That's my boring story for today...

I've heard stories where a guy in a nissian titan towing (can't remember what it was, but i'm pretty sure he was towing) smoked some kid in a civic.

Back
Top Bottom