What do I do, I've been acting pretty weird lately...

If you're depressed get off of the computer and go outside for some fresh air. Take a walk, ride your bike, go hang out with friends, sit on the porch and read or something. Going outside always seems to work for me when I'm not feeling so hot. Sitting in front of a computer and posting on a forum all day won't make things better.

im at uni by myself. dont really know anyone. means im either in boring classes or stuck in my room. i dont like talking to my parents about stuff, so i never do. its not something you have to do, but if you are feeling pretty bad then i suggest talking to some friends. you did the right thing by asking for advice on the net though. its always easier asking people you dont really know.
ive never got so bad that i felt the need to talk to my friends about it. i usually just try and keep myself busy. like today im going to go shopping, but ill walk into town and see if theres anything nice :) (no need to rush).
your young though, i had a bit of a crappy time when i was younger, but when i got older i got more confident, and being able to do stuff on your own (without your parents butting in) is great.
just stick through it, it will get easier :)

Back
Top Bottom