Less homework in school?

The worst punishment we have at our Highschool is saturdays school. You can either pick up trash for an hour, or work on homework for 4 hours, and yes, it IS on saturday at 8am.

Havent had the privilege of going yet thankfully.
Yeah, we have that too. 3 hour, is term for it around here. Detention is like 15 minutes, but that can get boosted to a lot of detentions very quickly. But if you do something a lot worse, you get a 3 hour. And then after that, you get ISS, and then the best one, OSS, lol. Not even a punishment...

I got a detention once... teacher asked for a symbol in sociology class, called on me fist. We were talking about symbolic interaction or something. I gave the Shocker... even though it got a little laugh, it got a detention too, which wasnt bad though, lol.

So how many actual jobs have you had?

Why are you acting as if you have experience in the work field, when you have never been there before? You have no clue as to what you are talking about, you are just assuming things and trying to speak as if you know what you are talking about.

You can't credibly speak on something you have never actually experienced before. But yet those people that have experience and are trying to inform you of the reality of it, you ignore them and continue on with your assumptions.

For one I will tell you that kind of mentality doesn't go very well in the real world, and it more than likely doesn't go well in any kind of military.

I'm not saying I've had experience in the work field. I'm didn't say you guys are wrong and work was easy...for the last time jeez...

Ohh.... Bullies..... ohhh..... teachers on your nerves. Have you ever considered you will HATE your boss's guts, and he will be a dick to you? The "teeny-drama" crap is utter bullshit, it is nothing compared to the real world. School is not as hard as work. You have a TON to learn, and you are just shooting your self in the foot by not listen to the wise people here such as UK31337, 1001010, T-MAN, Lowndsey, muz and Tommy Boy. They are actually right.

And here is a life lesson on bullies: you aren't gonna have Mr. Principal there to stop them for you, you have to deal with it yourself. So you better grow a pair because the next time that 200 lb muscular kid picks on you, you are gonna have to stop him your self, and it might take throwing him into a wall, grabbing his collar and choking him.

The 'teeny-drama crap IS bullshit. That's why I stay away from those little pussy or showoff whatever you call them kids. I never said I had a problem with bullies, when I was young at around 6 I did, but I got over it and now I seem to be -not popular- but well known and people act friendly towards me. And no, I haven't been picked on since..well..ages...it was like it never happened, that's how long it was. I've grown, I'm a VERY tall person, brave mind and doing some muscle exercises. So don't call me a pussy mate.

we used to get detention for not doing homewprk when i was going to school...does that not happen anymore?..actually knowing this world these days there is probably a law against giving detention

Yes we still get detention.

Last time I had a detention was in 6th grade when a kid threw a carrot at me, it flew across the lunch room, and I didn't pick it up because I was trying to explain to the teacher that I didn't throw it.

Get over it, pussy.

So don't call me a pussy mate.

I'm sorry, I totally forgot that I MUST HAVE WRITTEN THAT IN INVISIBLE INK. Because nowhere in my posts does it say pussy. Nowhere, so you might want to check you facts and stop putting words in other people's mouths you little punk kid.

I'm sorry, I totally forgot that I MUST HAVE WRITTEN THAT IN INVISIBLE INK. Because nowhere in my posts does it say pussy. Nowhere, so you might want to check you facts and stop putting words in other people's mouths you little punk kid.

You didn't really say pussy, but that's what you meant of course.

Back
Top Bottom