WTF is this?!

yea you've been hacked. someone probably went in through port 139 (netbios) and put their computer on your share list and named it something un-suspicious. Then they have full access to your shared folders n shit

Calmos for a minute. Do you run 'One Care' by anychance?

I am agreeing with you man.
When i found it last night, I was messing with it, trying to disable it. Then not to long after my internet shuts off. Wont connect me. I call my ISP they say all is good on there end, So i am thinking a DoS attack(Denial of Service). Then, Stuff was deleted from my computer. My Spyware/AV wont work. I really think I am being hacked. Then I got on my computer this morning, and my computer fails to start up. I have a few IP's wrote down that were connected to my computer.

no one is going to DoS attack a home pc

What happens when you try to access it?

is your connection wireless?? If not then I don't know how someone can easily hack in since routers act sort of like firewalls

Something like that happened to me a few months ago now that I think of it except there were like 4 extra computers that didn't have even remotely the same name as any of my computers. Trying to access them just made things go crazy. All I had to do was release and renew my ip and they all went away

I wouldn't worry about it. My routers are unencrypted but monitered nothing suspious ever happens here.

Calmos for a minute. Do you run 'One Care' by anychance?

Yes. I use one care and windows firewall. I figured Id be good. I knew I was being hacked. Its been going on for sometime now. I just really never thought It'd happen. Then my internet shut off. And it made me wonder. so i started lookind around.

Yes. I use one care and windows firewall. I figured Id be good. I knew I was being hacked. Its been going on for sometime now. I just really never thought It'd happen. Then my internet shut off. And it made me wonder. so i started lookind around.

Austin-PC-OC is a 'computer' created on your network by Onecare, it is perfectly NORMAL (ignore those screaming that you've been hacked by it). It is to do with the printer sharing functionality of Onecare and can be turnd off somewhere in the settings.

good luck

I have had One Care for 2 years. it JUST showed up. Also, i run One Care on 3 other PC's. None of them have that on there.

And If that was the case. Why did my internet shut off. Why were things removed, and lastly, why did my computer fail to reboot?

I have had One Care for 2 years. it JUST showed up. Also, i run One Care on 3 other PC's. None of them have that on there.

And If that was the case. Why did my internet shut off. Why were things removed, and lastly, why did my computer fail to reboot?

Chuck Norris.

Back
Top Bottom