Circuit City Closing

No big loss. Circuit City is the most pushy, annoying "electronics" store on the face of the earth.

I was trying to buy a Zune case yesterday, and I saw about 10 workers all in the front just chatting and it was about 2 hours before closing time. I got my case, and it took about 30 minutes before I could be checked out.
I think they hire a bit too much workers that slack off, and the service aint that great.
Though it might be that they are losing their jobs thats effecting their performance.

i went there today, the sales BLOW like 10% off everything, you can get stuff cheaper at bestbuy like wow......

i went there today, the sales BLOW like 10% off everything, you can get stuff cheaper at bestbuy like wow......

didnt they said that everything there sells them at original manufacturer price then mark down, so some stuff was actually cheaper yesterday?

The liquidators have control over pricing..Your not likely to find great deals as the Lawyers for the Creditors which are owed money prevent Circuit City to do insane sales as that would be detrimental to not Circuit City, But the people they owe money to...Hence, why it's prevented.

That sucks. I never liked them anyways, and to be honest, the only reason why I would go in their store is to get something that I would have to get at Best Buy, because Best Bitch pisses me off even more. They treat customers like computer-illiterate 4 year olds, and then I always end up schooling some dumb 2 week trained kid about electronics and compatibility between computer parts. lol

Back
Top Bottom