What platform do you prefer....

How would you play games on it? Emulators or something?

I would use a program such as WINE. It is a great program that can run all the latest games and then some of the old ones too.

I think you missed the point of this thread.

I didn't miss the point of the thread. It is asking what platform you play with most often. I use a pc, but run linux on it. I am just saying what I use the most often. I am sorry if I didn't make myself more clear. I will try harder next time.

Cheers!

I didn't miss the point of the thread. It is asking what platform you play with most often. I use a pc, but run linux on it. I am just saying what I use the most often. I am sorry if I didn't make myself more clear. I will try harder next time.

Cheers!

It's asking what platform you game with most often.

It's asking what platform you game with most often.
He did answer the question quite clearly:

Cheers!
Don't worry wmorri, I understood what you said. :D

I see what he means now. I just didn't see how Linux was relevant to the gaming part until I saw Wine.

Haha, that was great. I do play games on my windows computer but not as much as I might. Call me a gluten for punishment, but I like to make my linux box work first. Then if all else fails then I go to the windows computer.

Cheers!

Call me a gluten for punishment
This made me giggle. :D

Gluten: Protein found in rye, wheat, and barley.

Glutton: A person with an inordinate capacity to receive or withstand something.

Either you're really sticky or you like doing things the hard way. ;)

Havent done that much PC gaming so my vote has gone to the PS3, my wii just sits the TV cabinet gathering dust and the shitbox (which has already RROD on me and scratched a game) was given to my Dad as a present (which sits there and gathers dust).

Back
Top Bottom