Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

no i dont get it

i got lots of stupid neg rep one from t man saying you made you bed wtf does that mean

no i dont get it

i got lots of stupid neg rep one from t man saying you made you bed wtf does that mean

Well, you come on here asking for relationship advice, many people give you good advice and all you manage to do is abuse people for it, and then you expect people to keep giving you advice? I would say most people have had enough of you mate, you made your bed now you have to lie in it.

Well, you come on here asking for relationship advice, many people give you good advice and all you manage to do is abuse people for it, and then you expect people to keep giving you advice? I would say most people have had enough of you mate, you made your bed now you have to lie in it.

Sums it up right there. Begging for sympathy, or asking for advice and then blowing up in people's faces isn't the best thing to do around here. I think his rep speaks for itself (6K posts + 1 rep bar = not good).

Well everyone has a moment where they feel like they need some sympathy...

Well everyone has a moment where they feel like they need some sympathy...

True, but since I've been here Nate has had more moments than anyone else on this forum. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with asking for advice or seeking council in others, but when you get angry and act immature because others don't say what you want to hear, then I have a problem and won't give advice to someone like that. I think that's the general consensus around here.

True, but since I've been here Nate has had more moments than anyone else on this forum. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with asking for advice or seeking council in others, but when you get angry and act immature because others don't say what you want to hear, then I have a problem and won't give advice to someone like that. I think that's the general consensus around here.

I agree, getting angry at innocent people is an immature act.

He should go see a therapist or something if he's really pissed. He probably had a little 'meltdown', we all have 'em.

Hopefully this topic can be thrown behind us now.

Ugh... all this youtube copyright shit is pissing me off... I had a video of me mudding and stuff. It had 2000 views.... Well, Enter Sandman was my background music. I even had a part of the song matched up with a certain fall in my video. Youtube muted the video for copyright things... Now I could change the music, which wouldnt be too bad... But all the sound is gone. All vehicle sounds and everything, so I can't do anything now... I will probably end up deleting the video...

Rant...

no i dont get it

You're not too good at seeing metaphor, are you? I still don't think you fully understand my comment about orange clothing and not having to find a job, either.

no i dont get it

You made your bed now sleep in it, or get up and get on with your life.

Back
Top Bottom