please help me with windows explorer

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
alright guys. see if you can solve this issue. i just upgraded a few components on my video card new hard drive and dvd burner. Now i tried to install a couple new games. They arent torrented their legal legit copies. I have Flight Simulator X and Crysis and Crysis Warhead. I cant install any of these games. for instance on flight simulator x at the end i will either get an error 1722 or 1935 i have tried to look up the error on google ive done what other people have suggested. im just so confused i cant install anything. The funny part about it is i installed thee games b4 about half a year ago. and uninstalled them because
my computer couldnt run them at all. So i unistalled them with no issue. now i cant even install them can anyone help me!

look here it should sort you.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928080/en-us

picked this from another bord as well.

its very important to make sure when you are running the license reset tool you do the following. I battled with this for four days the first time and had to re-load Vista. I dug a litttle deeper this time.

This is for Vista users: before opening the C prompt window, go to "Start" accessories then right click on the "C" prompt then "properties" then "shortcut" tab then "advanced" make sure you check the "run as administrator". Now go through the steps of the reseting the license tool and it should work.

im giving it a try now wozelbeak ill let you know thanks man

Still doesnt work this pisses me off
look here

MicrosoftFlightSimulatorError.jpg

see i dont understand its pissing me off. i get different errors and its always at the end when it registers it. :mad:

any ideas

I dont know what to do anymore

Back
Top Bottom