When a Business shutdown...

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
and you have their credit card, and used a certain amount of money, and need to pay them back.
Do you still have to pay them back?

It's often a seperate company that actually loans you the money, just under the stores name. You proberbly do.

Yes, as teny said it is a different company that lends you the money it is not actually the store that you are getting the loan from. Is this by any chance in regards to Circuit City closing???? LOL

Yes, as teny said it is a different company that lends you the money it is not actually the store that you are getting the loan from. Is this by any chance in regards to Circuit City closing???? LOL

i think you meant J03... :p

Yeah, but its not me that owes any money, i dont even have a single credit card, and dont plan to own one till i get out of college? If was to get any plastic, it would be debit so i can only spend what i have. :D

I recently bought an Zune 8 there, shouldve waited a bit longer, maybe it wouldve gone down and i didnt have to pay $160 for it. But now i have to get that Zune Case for $5 (Originally $35) fro CC for the Zune before it gets sold out.

Oh yeah, if anybody is going to buy from CC anymore, take note that you CANT return anything back, whether its exchange or refund. But i think some stores will do it, but dont hold your luck.

i think you meant J03... :p
LOL...Yeah I'm a lil slow at times...:D

Oh yeah, if anybody is going to buy from CC anymore, take note that you CANT return anything back, whether its exchange or refund. But i think some stores will do it, but dont hold your luck.
Yeah I saw this today but if you have a problem with any merchandise purchased from there you can get in touch with the manufacturer (which is a PITA) and they will honor any warranties given with the product on their end. I was actually going to head out there tomorrow to see what kinda sales they got going on before all the good stuff is gone....:D

Yeah, but its not me that owes any money, i dont even have a single credit card, and dont plan to own one till i get out of college? If was to get any plastic, it would be debit so i can only spend what i have.
This is a very good idea since many of my friends got hooked on that 0% interest for the first 6 months or year or whatever and didnt pay attention to the annual fees and interest rate after the 0% offer is up and are now in some serious debt. But if you are smart with them and pay off all your debts on time and avoid interest its GREAT for your credit since the longer you have an open account with them the better it looks on your credit. I've had a credit card since I was 18 and have never had a problem with it. If you plan on getting a car loan or house loan you will need some good credit history and when I say history I'm talking about 2 years+ especially in this economy...

Stores issue their credit cards through credit card companies, so the answer is YES, the person will definitely have to pay back the money.

Back
Top Bottom