Cleaning the inside of a PC business idea

ibamars

Beta member
Hello all. First post here.

I am in the process of putting together a business plan for starting a business.

The business would be cleaning the inside of a PC or Laptop.

After an exhaustive search online. I have found lots of people know how to do it and lots of people don't know how to do it.

Just curious if any of you DID NOT know how to do it. Would you pay someone for the service. I was looking at different pricing structure from different businesses and the range so far is from 50 bucks to as high as 100 bucks.

Now that being said, its a crappy economy and PC Sales are down. So, that leads me to believe people will be hanging on to their computers more.

Like I said I am in the beginning stages here and am wondering what some of your input may be. If I posted this in wrong section sorry Administrators. It looked like the right spot.

Let me know.

Thanks

Scott

$100 is kind of steep. If you offer a low price with great customer service, you will prosper. Offer $20 bucks for a full clean through. How many people would come to you? These days you can buy a new laptop or desktop for about $250 and up. If you charge most of the amount it takes to purchase a new laptop, people will lose interest.

I agree about the 100 bucks. Way to high!!! I havent quite settled on a price yet. Still working out the details. I also agree with you on the quality. It seems to be a thing of the past nowadays. Thanks for your reply. Greatly Appreciated.

Scott

You also have to take into account that alll someone has to do is find out that they need to buy a $5 can of compressed air and blow out the dust. This is a heck of a lot cheaper than hiring someone to do it for them.

You have to somehow offer them a service that they can't really get or easily do on their own and convince them of it.

Back
Top Bottom