New Camera

sweet camera..i got a chance to use a d40 and a d200 so anywhere in between those two must be awesome..

I really love it so far, if your familiar with the layout of Nikons it's pretty easy to use.

The D90 is amazing!
I've actually played around with one.

It also does 720P video, for 5 minutes at a time I've heard. Have you tested that yet? :D
The quality should be better than a camcorder since the sensor is a lot bigger.

I wish I could afford one... I just don't have £700-£800 to spend on something like that :p

I've played with it a little bit:p, it looks good. It's a nice feature but it could be improved, the one main flaw with video aspect of the camera is that it doesn't have an Auto-Focus when shooting videos, so it makes it somewhat impractical for some things. I bought it for it's picture taking ability though so it really don't bother me.

$1000 What!!! :)

Congratz on the cam bro. it looks sweet, and quality is stunning!

Thanks man:D needless to say I plan on keeping the girl awhile haha.

All in all, it ran me about $1800. I was gonna go with the $1200 package that just had the camera and 18-105mm lens but for the extra $600, I got a sweet 105-300mm lens (which they had in store for about $800). Normally I don't indulge myself like this, but I recently came into some money and after I paid my bills, set enough aside for my college and got my finances in order. I still had a good bit of money left and I'm really into photography so this is something I know I will enjoy and get alot of use out of.

Back
Top Bottom