Favorite First Person Shooter

CS>Halo>CoD
I feel like Call of Duty is for the kids who aren't good enough to compete in Halo or CS. I hate when they're like oh CoD is so good!!111! just because they can't play any other games. If you're actually good, that's different.

America's Army is good for being free, but gets old.

I was good at Halo when it came out, but stopped playing so I'm probably super rusty.

I stopped playing Counter Strike because it's just too competitive for me. People are too good. :p

I play Team Fortress 2 the most right now because it's not based on graphics (like 99% of the crappy games coming out now), but gameplay. The gameplay is far better than most other games, and since it's team based you can't just be a tool and go around with the rocket launcher or whatever and singlehandedly kill everyone. It's very strategic (unlike the above games) but also very fast paced.

PS - I HATE STEAM! Ruins games. I just want to play a quick match of TF2, and it won't launch because the game "isn't currently available". Are you kidding me? My game that I bought from you just isn't available?

ha yeah... this is my sniper round..... lol... bolt action sniper...... ive done alot better with the m4, such as 104-12 and 143-27... i cant find those ss... that sucks now i dnt have proof =(

Go figure, the M4 is one of the easiest weapons to use in the game.

I think Halo is the game that's easiest to play of any FPS pretty much. Guns have a pretty big radius of area where they do damage. Plus, they are always accurate. In a lot of newer FPS, the radius enlarges when you move, or shoot more. Complicates things more. Which is one of the reasons I like Halo more.

I never really liked Halo multiplayer that much. I'd just get bored playing it.

Mine has to be the Half Life series (1&2. The first being the first FPS I ever played), F.E.A.R, and I have a feeling I'll love Killzone 2 as well, but we'll have to see about that.

CSS is fairly realistic. I like it as much or more then COD4 for online.

not as realistic as cs 1.6

sometimes the realism( in gameplay not graphics ofc...) in 1.6 gets frustrating especially when a pro goes around with a deagle headshotting everyone easily.

but its really your own fault for not trying harder to get better.

i dont like cs:s because

1.its a dumbed down 1.6
2.the hitboxes are freaking HUGE and recoil very ez to control.
3.the bullets are random occasionally and you end up getting a headshot with bad aim
4. too many small kids that whine and whine and play cs:s cuz they are crap at 1.6
5. barely existant in competitive e-sports after their sole sponsor was gone. only good for casual gamers.

not as realistic as cs 1.6

sometimes the realism( in gameplay not graphics ofc...) in 1.6 gets frustrating especially when a pro goes around with a deagle headshotting everyone easily.

but its really your own fault for not trying harder to get better.

i dont like cs:s because

1.its a dumbed down 1.6
2.the hitboxes are freaking HUGE and recoil very ez to control.
3.the bullets are random occasionally and you end up getting a headshot with bad aim
4. too many small kids that whine and whine and play cs:s cuz they are crap at 1.6
5. barely existant in competitive e-sports after their sole sponsor was gone. only good for casual gamers.

I'm a competitive 1.6 player been playing this game for about 6 years, (currently in cal-m & cevo-m leagues). I agree with u about cs:s on all counts accept the last one. About 2 years many of the best 1.6 teams moved to source, teams like 3D & Complexity, so source is also a very competitive game even tho I hate it with the passion :)

I'm a competitive 1.6 player been playing this game for about 6 years, (currently in cal-m & cevo-m leagues). I agree with u about cs:s on all counts accept the last one. About 2 years many of the best 1.6 teams moved to source, teams like 3D & Complexity, so source is also a very competitive game even tho I hate it with the passion :)

lol i meant its not even included in major leagues such as the WCG anymore.

Back
Top Bottom