Reality TV finally touches on gaming

Pshh I started laughing when they said world's best gamer (only in the US) and there was like 3 girls :p

The girl part has to be added in for a couple of reasons, 1. If they are hot enough perverted old men (and shoot some young ones too) will watch it just to see the chicks. 2. If there was no chicks on it you know some girl somewhere would hit em up with a lawsuit saying how come there is no females on that show? And I'm sure that she would win the lawsuit and take more money from them than they actually generate airing the show...

Their only playing flashy popular games.

Let them play against some real people on WOW, CS:S, online Halo 3, Socom Far Cry, Un real etc.

There are some hard core die hard fans they would have to get through.

lol one of those guys are actually a prminent member of this starcraft forum.

he has actually participated in WCG USA many times. the big one i mean.

i assure you he can play those games you just mentioned fairly well. better tahn the aaverage pub at least.

his name in starcraft is incontrol and his real first name is geoff.

this is the starcraft forum.

teamliquid.net

btw @borat. this is where that funny story about harpoons came from. theres ton more funny stories there lol.

incontrol is the one that crosses his arms and claps for the virtua fighter introduction. and the one that has a bodybuilder type of look.

he has the smarts. he isnt just some actor. he is very good at debating and has proof for it.

Yeah I will definitely have to check it out but my expectations aren't really high...I hate reality tv but they got a pretty good idea and like others sad the games they play don't seem to be "games that hardcore gamers play" I mean they did have halo3 but Rockband...Come on who really plays that???

Rockband is actually really popular. They have lots of Rockband contests out there. Its mainly a party game though. I couldn't see it being much fun to play by yourself.

As for the games selected of course they need to make a broad selection. Its about the best overall gamer. Not the best at one specific game.

Back
Top Bottom