Game disks

oOCursleyOo

In Runtime
Hi, ive just noticed that i do not need a disk to play fm09 now when you used to need the disk but im not sure if this is only because i have steam? or can you do this with any game now?

Thanks

Steam allows you to do that with any game originally associated it with. By this I mean games that are on your games list without you having to manually add them. Some games, such as WarCraft III, make you put the disk in to play. However, WarCraft III and some of the like have released patches that allow you to play the games without the disks.

Steam allows you to do that with any game originally associated it with. By this I mean games that are on your games list without you having to manually add them. Some games, such as WarCraft III, make you put the disk in to play. However, WarCraft III and some of the like have released patches that allow you to play the games without the disks.

Ahh i see, so it would be best to just keep the disk anyway?:D

Not usually. If it is unregistered, then you can sell it. Most people skip registration anyway. Just make sure the seller had a good feedback rating when buying used games though.

Back
Top Bottom