Favorite First Person Shooter

One of my friends does,He has COD On Ps3.

I have only played it multiplayer on the ps3 at a friends house and it's pretty good,i have been meaning to get it on PC.

Should i get COD4 or COD:WAW?

Yes, I do. I did it thinking I would get all weapons in gold, which of course isn't right.

One of my friends does,He has COD On Ps3.

I have only played it multiplayer on the ps3 at a friends house and it's pretty good,i have been meaning to get it on PC.

Should i get COD4 or COD:WAW?

I would wait for CoD5, which is coming out later this year.

Haven't been in the mood lately, but some FPS games I like are:
Quake series
CSS
L4D
CoD
Blood (dos game)

Lately I've been playing alot of Left 4 Dead:p, hella fun to system link with some buds:D

As far as other FPS though, I play BF 2, CoD4 and GoW2 alot...I've also been playing Unreal Tournament III some, that game is hard haha.

Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory < still playing
UT 2004 < stopped
Quake 4 < stopped

cant wait for Wolf:2 if they release it.

my score was way better :p 3x the kills and a way better KDR

ha yeah... this is my sniper round..... lol... bolt action sniper...... ive done alot better with the m4, such as 104-12 and 143-27... i cant find those ss... that sucks now i dnt have proof =(

and also, as you can see your match was twice as many points =\

CS 1.6 is probably one of my favorites...the original Unreal Tournament is probably my favorite.

I miss playing Battlefield 1942...I think I might dig it out and play it a little.

How realistic is CS and CSS? I've been stuck with dial up until last year when I could finally get wireless. Its still not as good as cable but at least I can play. So I have not really played the older First person shooter games.

So I've been playing a mix of Far Cry 2 and COD 4. I'm pretty crappy at COD 4 but decent at FC2.

So FC2 is my pick. I just like the realism vs some of the other online games. Of course COD 4 is pretty realistic also. I have not tried there hardcore mode's yet but I understand there similar to FC2's regular setup.

Now for my latest favorite to play online. I know its not a FPS shooter but its a lot of fun. For anyone with a PS3 they need to check out Crash Commando's. Its a 2D shooter with 3D elements. Its pretty simple but loads of fun.

Back
Top Bottom