Favorite First Person Shooter

im a noob eh?
bestgameba0.jpg
[/url]

How long of a match was that?

I hated AA. I played it for 5 minutes then uninstalled it.

It just seems like the online FPS isn't as big as it once was. Seems as if the fan base is still there, but the games aren't really there. Sure there are games like Far Cry 2, Crysis, etc... but they are single player based, with multiplayer in it.

im play CSS as well. I run a half decent 1.0KDR on a good day with some pretty good guys. i dont play very often anymore though

not to mention that CSS has the worst ballistics\damage models that ive seen for a mainstream game for a LONGGG time. 5ft away and its easier to hit someone 5 times as far. 300 shots to the torso to kill while just 1 to the head will do (or is supposed to). its terrible

Everyone plays Call Of Duty 4. Try playing Counter Strike with the veterans. I'm sure your kills and death score will reverse.

Well yeah, it's harder to be good CS starting now when it's been out so long and there are people that have been playing it since its release.

I've been playing a little COD4 and a lot of L4D lately. Used to play BF2 all the time but I don't feel like dealing with nade spam.

ss of me playing cod4 =\ and on AA i'll face any one of you, 2v1, and still win... =D anyone want to try me on that challenge? ha

I like CoD4 bf2 lil wow....and age of empire 3 :D i have yet to find a good hardcore CoD4 server with decent people, that game is usually way to easy.

We should get a COD4 game going sometime, just find an empty server or something.

Back
Top Bottom