thewildpig may like to read this...

Where ever you go there will always be a minority who are rude etc. Lots of places in the UK are very racist

Was it really necessary making a new thread to revive this whole thing again? Just because Probeat-Jazz, whoever the hell that is, was "absolutely disgusted at how I was treated by Canadian people" doesn't mean that everyone in Canada is like that. Sure, there's a load of ignorant assholes here but they can be found in the US and other countries as well.

By the way, this really doesn't make you any better than him.

Was it really necessary making a new thread to revive this whole thing again? Just because Probeat-Jazz, whoever the hell that is, was "absolutely disgusted at how I was treated by Canadian people" doesn't mean that everyone in Canada is like that. Sure, there's a load of ignorant assholes here but they can be found in the US and other countries as well.

+1

Agreed. You sir, have earned positive reputation.

Back
Top Bottom