Reality TV finally touches on gaming

EHHHHHHHHH i personally dont like the preview... maybe the car one ill watch but all the other ones are ehh ha

Their only playing flashy popular games.

Let them play against some real people on WOW, CS:S, online Halo 3, Socom Far Cry, Un real etc.

There are some hard core die hard fans they would have to get through.

mehh....i can tell that the show doesn't represent what REALLY happened when they were filming. The editing style is just so unreal. The show looks kinda pre-fabricated.

I agree that it's not really "awesome" but I'll tell you it's way better than all the other crappy TV shows.

And hosted by WCG?
Sounds okay too me.

Yeah I will definitely have to check it out but my expectations aren't really high...I hate reality tv but they got a pretty good idea and like others sad the games they play don't seem to be "games that hardcore gamers play" I mean they did have halo3 but Rockband...Come on who really plays that???

Yeah I will definitely have to check it out but my expectations aren't really high...I hate reality tv but they got a pretty good idea and like others sad the games they play don't seem to be "games that hardcore gamers play" I mean they did have halo3 but Rockband...Come on who really plays that???

No way! Guitar Hero 3 on wii! :D

Looks stupid to me. I wish they still aired the Intel Nationals or something like that.. and I really wish we could have TechTV back instead of G4, I miss leo! :(

Ehh shows about gaming are usually bad because they have to appeal to arm chair gamers and the extremely casual ones.

I would watch the webisodes (since I don't have cable) and guess I'll judge from there.

Pshh I started laughing when they said world's best gamer (only in the US) and there was like 3 girls :p

Back
Top Bottom