Favorite First Person Shooter

netBooger

Daemon Poster
For those that play online FPS games, preferably on the PC, what is your favorite game?

I used to play Soldier of Fortune I/II and really miss it.

My most recent favorite is Battlefield 2 but it is so old and buggy now that I don't even play it anymore. EA hints at releasing a new Battlefield but we have yet to see it and it has been 3 freaking years.....I hate EA.

I am currently playing CoD4 and CoD:WaW, which I enjoy but they get boring really fast. I like CoD4 better than WaW, as I think most fans do and am looking forward to when Infinity Ward releases CoD5 later this year.

So if I had it my way I would want another Soldier of Fortune (with the original creators, which will never happen).
And realistically I want a new Battlefield, but I am not so sure that is even going to happen.

I have played that but there are way too many hackers and I can't stand that.

Hackers can be confused with people that hack...

Ive been banned from severs before for ''hacking'' though I never did.

I was just better then them.

Its happened to Spec WAY more then it ever happened to me.

Half Life 2 has an online portion?

I am referring to those that are actually using some sort cheat method. I know they are not "True Hackers", but in the gaming world that is what they are called.

Half Life 2 has an online portion?

I am referring to those that are actually using some sort cheat method. I know they are not "True Hackers", but in the gaming world that is what they are called.

well i'm talking about the single player :p i don't play online on any games

Back
Top Bottom