Best available processor?

unnecessary purchase?? then why purchase it??

anyway, i think a core 2 extreme 9775 would fit you nice and i doubt Intel is planning to drop any $1.5k+ processors in the next couple months. truly, you don't need to spend 1.5k for that processor, its a just a waste of money. and yes, you can have 2 processors. The intel xenon's rate faster than the core 2 extremes and you could put 1 of each together on a board.

How about the AMD Athlon 64 x2 5200 Dual Core 2.7 Ghz, 1MB Total L2 Cache.

Thats the one i am using just now.

thats not the most powerful processor out there by a long shot but its still a pretty decent one

anwyay as for most powerful your looking at the intel core i7 965 for most tasks out there

How about the AMD Athlon 64 x2 5200 Dual Core 2.7 Ghz, 1MB Total L2 Cache.

Thats the one i am using just now.

LoL

Is there anything bigger and better thats supposed to come out in that time (up to like 6 months out)?

From what im aware of, there will not be any new Intel processors that will be released within the next 6 months, but I can definatly ensure you that much better mobos will be around, so dont plan to buy one untill you have the cash saved up.

is there really a motherboard that can support two processors? If So is it out...and if it is can i get a link to see it?

Back
Top Bottom