Need Help Overclocking C2D E7300

Damn, your BIOS sucks, don't you have access to multiplier and memory options? Is "Overclock options" greyed out and you can't enable it?

You've disabled spread spectrum, that's a good thing, but seriously, how did you manage to overclock without access to FSB and multiplier options?

I can, and when i enable it agian what do you want me to do to get to 3Ghz?

IMG_7336.jpg

IMG_7337.jpg

IMG_7338.jpg

IMG_7339.jpg

IMG_7340.jpg

That's better, but it's the jumperfree screens I need.

I can say that you need to set AI tuning to manual, then you won't have all this "overclock 5%" crap which is AI tuner auto OC'ing.

Okay, after some researching i flashed my bios THEN it has the multiplier option. Hooray! but one more thing, when i manually set the fsb it says the minimum is 1060 so i cant type 333 so i try the AI option and still theres no 333 option so i looked on some forums and a a guy that has the same everyting (same mobo same cpu same cooler) he said he used *1333* so i tried that then when i saved the changes in the bios once it powered down and turned back on IT DIDNT POST! so i tried restarting two more times, but no luck so i had to clear the CMOS and then it started working again....someone Please help!

Sorry I've taken so long to reply.

If you can't find me a screen resembling something like this:

Your options are going to be very limited when it comes to overclocking. What motherboard are you using exactly?

Asus p5nsli. And i dont have that screen,I dont have all those options, all the pics i posted ARE ALL the overclocking options i have....

Does it post at 1066? If it doesn't then try lowering the multiplier.

Back
Top Bottom