Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Ulam Spiral.

Look into it. It's amazing. Besides finding prime patterns, take a look at the perfect squares...2 diagonal lines that go one forever.

im sick of not being able to get over u now who omfg i tried talking to her but she jsut wont talk i never want another gf for the rest of my life i freaking want to be single im sick of girls and im sick of being lied ot and cheated on and abused all all this other BS IM SO ANGRY like never before my ex her myspace says flirty and assertive

Stop this bullshit Nate. Stop being a loser and grow the hell up.

im sick of not being able to get over u now who omfg i tried talking to her but she jsut wont talk i never want another gf for the rest of my life i freaking want to be single im sick of girls and im sick of being lied ot and cheated on and abused all all this other BS IM SO ANGRY like never before my ex her myspace says flirty and assertive

Here we go again, Nate plenty of people have given you plenty of good advice on this forum and you choose to ignore it, and continually make these sort of posts, I believe it is time for you to get some professional help before you do something really stupid, this has been going on for a long time now, you have some serious issues, get some help.

No point in freaking out over a chick nate....Get over her and move on....Hook up with some random chick and find out that there is more than one girl out there...........

Wow, her myspace says she is flirty, omfg you should just kill yourself now, life is over as we know it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom