Hi ( new here)

Hey Thank you for the replys so far
nice to see
I like hp but have heard hp did/does have some issues at times, but it is a cheaper buy I would be looking at 1299.00 here for something decent and 1599.00 for the toshisba and both have a dedicated video and have blu ray
sorry have to find the models again anyway thanks.

It's cool :)
And yeah HP is pretty good. Also Toshiba, Acer and Asus. Dell is the worst.

Well down here anyways!

Dell has got to be the worst brand in my oppinion, i would rather go without than go with them:D

Personally, my favorites are HP, Acer, and Asus. Stay away from dell and gateway at all costs.

I don't understand why you all hate Dell notebooks. Dell has numerous notebook lines, so state your personal reasons why.

I like hp but have heard hp did/does have some issues at times, but it is a cheaper buy I would be looking at 1299.00 here for something decent and 1599.00 for the toshisba and both have a dedicated video and have blu ray
sorry have to find the models again anyway thanks.

Can you be more specific? What are you specifically looking for? Aesthetics, durability, longevity?

Anyone have any model type or number for Acer ,toshiba
something with dedicated video card
I seen one with HDMI, bluetooth, blu ray and web cam ( I not really up on the latest standard feature so any insight you have be great) I would like these feature but could live with out
Also if laptop has hd feature will it fill the full screen of my tv or just a mini window on 46 inch tv.or what do I do sorry for dumb questions.
sorry if in wrong area if so let me know

Back
Top Bottom