Games

fallout3
Wolfenstien Enemy Territory
Spore
COD 4

these are the games iam playing atm..other people will probably have there own preferences.

if ur not a fps person---------> assassins creed, gta4, gta san andreas, empire earth 3, need for speed series, starcraft (classic !), soon star craft II !!!!!!!!!!!, warhammer 40k, just check out some lists online

if you have living since the past 10 years then you should know what star craft is, if not, i hold nothing against you.

Lol, personally I don't play Starcraft much. I go with other RTS's

But since you have a nice new computer, you should try a few games that are meant for the computer. Ever play Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth on your 360? Well, get it for the computer and play it like it's supposed to be played, with a mouse and keyboard.

Some nice RTS Games to get:
Dawn of War - Dark Crusade is really nice - Dawn of War 2 JUST CAME OUT (I think) so that's really looking nice too.
Supreme Commander
Company of Hero's - must have
And one of my favorite games you can't go without:
Stepmania ^.^
Don't blame me, I just love it XD

well anyway...go and get star craft. It was developed by blizzard (like warcraft) in 1999. Its like $10 and its fun to play. Graphics won't be on par with ur 360 but i doubt any 360 game could compare to the online rts (cept maybe halo)

Back
Top Bottom